To provide the best possible education for the children in our care, within a happy, caring, Christian environment where all may grow in knowledge, self-confidence and respect for others. We want this small school to be a learning community for everyone.
- For every child to achieve their learning potential, and for standards of achievement to be high.
- For every member of the school to feel safe, secure, valued and of equal worth.
- To encourage every child to develop a love of learning.
- To develop children’s spiritual, moral, social and cultural awareness.
- To promote positive relationships with parents, carers, governors, the local community and the wider world.
- To prepare children for transition into and through our school, and on to the next phase of their education and adult life.
- To ensure our children are adaptable and excited about learning in the 21st Century.
- To encourage respect and care for one another, within a Christian framework.
- For children to be seen as individuals, each with a unique potential.
- For children to work together and independently.
- For children to care for their environment and the world around them.
- To provide an exciting and engaging curriculum for the children in our care.
- To promote learning for all members of the school community.
- To develop pupil’s sense of responsibility, self-discipline and teamwork.